Dr. Lielais and Dr. Rousseau are members of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and offer extensive dental and orthodontic care. Utilizing state of the art holistic technological procedures you can be assured that treatments are safe and effective. We work closely with osteopaths, chiropractors, and physical therapists to improve posture and cranial sacral motion. We follow Dr. Bob Marshall’s dental protocol for patient protection and dental materials selection.
Services offered include:
- Cerec: using CAD/CAM 1 visit onlays and crowns
- TMJ pain and dysfunction therapy
- Joint vibration analysis for TMD diagnosis
- Bio-compatible cleanings with microscopic analysis of harmful microbes
- Non-surgical periodontal treatment, bad breath control, and home care irrigation
- NO MERCURY OR FLUORIDE
- Digital x-rays with 60% radiation reduction
- Sleep apnea treatment with Somnomed dental appliances
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Functional orthodontics/Invisalign and/or traditional braces
- Healing lasers and soft tissue laser
In addition to the above services, we offer many dental supplements and oral home care supplies.
Background of Lielais & Rousseau
John Lielais, D.D.S., graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1963. He spent three years in Germany as an Army Dentist after graduation. He has been practicing in the Bloomfield Medical Village since 1969.
Robert D. Rousseau, D.D.S., graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1983. He merged his practice with that of Dr. Lielais on June 1, 1986.
Dr. Lielais and Dr. Rousseau have developed a health oriented general dental practice based on mercury-free fillings, full body diagnosis for optimal TMJ health, nutritional supplementation, and laser dentistry. They strive to treat patients well in a relaxed caring and friendly manner.